Last Updated: Sat Jan 14, 2023
E3 Radio LLC Privacy Notice
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how E3 Radio LLC and its affiliates (collectively "E3 Radio LLC") collect and process your personal information through E3 Radio LLC websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "E3 Radio LLC Services"). By using E3 Radio LLC Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does E3 Radio LLC Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to E3 Radio LLC Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our E3 Radio LLC Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of E3 Radio LLC Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through E3 Radio LLC Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses E3 Radio LLC Services and other content served by or on behalf of E3 Radio LLC on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does E3 Radio LLC Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve E3 Radio LLC Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the E3 Radio LLC Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with E3 Radio LLC Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers’ information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to E3 Radio LLC Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, E3 Radio LLC, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does E3 Radio LLC Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries E3 Radio LLC controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through E3 Radio LLC Services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co- branded credit cards. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers' personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing, and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that E3 Radio LLC or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of E3 Radio LLC and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply ourTerms of Serviceand other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of E3 Radio LLC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your E Radio LLC account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: E3 Radio LLC Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant E3 Radio LLC ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, subscription, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Contact Us. Many of our E3 Radio LLC Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the E3 Radio LLC Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please adjust your Account. If you don't want to receive notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you are an author, you can add or update the information you have provided in the Account.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contactAccount. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use E3 Radio LLC Services?
E3 Radio LLC does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use E3 Radio LLC Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use E3 Radio LLC Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and ourTerms of Service, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Illinois. If you have any concern about privacy at E3 Radio LLC, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a data privacy law that provides California consumers with a number of privacy protections, including right to access, delete, and opt-out of the “sale” of their
personal information. Starting January 1, 2020, businesses that collect California residents’ personal information and meet certain thresholds (e.g., revenue, volume of data processing) will need to comply with these obligations. The California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) is a data privacy law that amends and expands upon the CCPA. The law takes effect on January 1, 2023.
E3 is very committed to helping our customers meet their obligations under these data regulations by offering convenient tools and building robust privacy and security protections into our services and contracts. You can find more information about your responsibilities as a business under the CCPA on the California Office of the Attorney General’s website.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy legislation that replaced the 95/46/EC Directive on Data Protection of 24 October 1995 on May 25, 2018. GDPR lays out specific requirements for businesses and organizations who are established in Europe or who serve users in Europe. It:
- Regulates how businesses can collect, use, and store personal data
- Builds upon current documentation and reporting requirements to increase accountability
- Authorizes fines on businesses who fail to meet its requirements
At E3 Radio LLC, we champion initiatives that prioritize and improve the security and privacy of customer personal data, and want you, as a E3 Radio LLC customer, to feel confident using our services in light of GDPR requirements. If you partner with E3 Radio LLC, we will support your GDPR compliance efforts by:
- Committing in our contracts to comply with the GDPR in relation to our processing of customer personal data in all E3 Radio LLC Platforms and E3 Radio LLC Services.
- Offering additional security features that may help you to better protect the personal data that is most sensitive.
- Giving you the documentation and resources to assist you in your privacy assessment of our Services.
- Continuing to evolve our capabilities as the regulatory landscape changes.